- 50-PIECE LIMITED EDITION CANVAS WALL ART -
- HAND-NUMBERED -
- MADE IN BRAZIL -
- FREE USA SHIPPING -
In 1490, Leonardo da Vinci drew his famous sketch of the Vitruvian Man, depicting the ideal human proportions based on the writings of the ancient Roman architect, Vitruvius.
As jiu-jitsu technique relies heavily on putting human geometry to optimum use, Da Vinci would have certainly developed a love for the gentle art if he had been living today.
This art scroll was developed and produced in Rio de Janeiro, using Brazilian cotton canvas, with artwork illustrated by the talented Phil Lietz, silked in brown ink on a cream colored background to match the colors of the original sketch. It pays homage to Da Vinci, who is unquestionably one of the most inspirational minds in history.
- 50-piece hand-numbered limited edition production
- Ready-to-hang, no frame needed - comes with wooden dowel bar and rustic twine hanging string - just unroll, tie and hang
- 'Overlock' edge finishing
- Made in Brazil. Our studio and factory are located in Rio de Janeiro, where we design and produce our own products from start to finish.
- 100% Brazilian cotton
DIMENSIONS: 26" height X 18" width / 66cm height X 46cm width
- Remove the canvas art scroll from its protective tube
- Untie the twine string from around scroll (this is the string that you will use for hanging)
- Unroll canvas scroll (the wooden dowel bar is already slotted through the channel)
- Measure the desired length of twine string according to the desired hanging position
- Tie the string around each end of the wooden dowel bar and snip off any excess string
- Now you're ready to hang your canvas art scroll!
- If you'd like to smooth out your art scroll, you can use a clothing steamer lightly against the surface of the canvas