Mike Bidwell is one of the most interesting figures in jiu-jitsu today.
It took him 13 years to earn his black belt - a story of ups and downs you can learn more about on his website BJJAfter40.com.
Mike is 47... but he moves and flows like a 20 year-old! You can chalk this up to his unique flowing style of jiu jitsu - which exactly what you’ll learn in Flow-Jitsu.
Nic and Mike are both very excited about this collaboration and to bring you a complete instructional video series that can be used by any BJJ player of any age and skill level.
Flow-Jitsu features 10 video modules with high-quality, multi-angle footage and clear, personalized instruction.
In Flow-Jitsu you’ll learn:
- Seatbelt counter submissions that can flow directly into your game
- Americana set ups you can use to cover every possible counter to your opponent’s defense
- 4 clever ways to set up the face wrap position from mount
- Several unique set-ups and a detailed breakdown of the fist ezequiel, one of Mike’s favorite attacks
- How to effectively chain sweeps & set ups (Most do it wrong - here’s how to do it right)
- A detailed breakdown of Mike’s patented “ninja-roll” choke
- Effective counter submissions from the mount position that are perfect for both gi and no-gi jiu jitsu
- An all NEW, never-before-filmed mount lapel attack - the seppuku choke!
Flow-Jitsu includes all this and more in a one-time digital download!
Here’s what people are saying about Flow-Jitsu:
"Watched the first 40 minutes. Very good. Mike is an excellent instructor. Lots of small details that are new to me. I believe it's a good set for the intermediate viewers - those who are more experienced with the cut and thrust of sparring, the blockages and problems that occur when forcing through a technique, Mike's philosophy is on seamless transitions, which very much appeal to me. I'll finish the set then try out a few things next time I train."
“Awesome program for learning smooth flowing moves and Mike’s style. Really cool to see these two guys working together - highly recommended!”
“Mike is easy to learn from and understand and I really like his teaching style. I’ve been doing jiu jitsu for years now, but there was a lot of new stuff in here that I found very creative and innovative. Great job!”
When you order Flow-Jitsu you’ll get instant access to the full video series - click “Add to Cart” now to start watching Flow-Jitsu today!